The following steps will show you how to create a new class in Method's Classes App:
1. From your Method dashboard, click ⊕ New on your Classes App, or click ⊕ New Class on your Classes List screen.
2. This opens the New/Edit Class screen. Assign a unique and descriptive Name to your class.
3. When Class is Active is checked, it makes this class available in dropdowns throughout Method.
4. When Subclass Of? is checked, you can create a parent for this class.
5. The Parent dropdown only shows up if Subclass Of is checked. Assign a parent class, if applicable.
Note: Sub classes are typically used to categorize specific kinds of services or products. For example, a landscaping company may wish to differentiate between Maintenance and Installation under their Labor class.
5. Click Save. You are returned to your Classes List.
And you're done! You've successfully created a new class.