The Show Message action will display a message in a pop-up window.
This action is used often to convey information to the user, such as confirmations or warnings. Can also be a useful debugging tool. You can display action results to see if they hold values you are expecting.
- Title: the title text for the pop-up window
- Message: the text to be shown in the pop-up window. This text can be formatted in HTML.
- Insert a value into the message: you can display values from the screen or action results.
Show these button(s): buttons at the bottom of the message window
- Ok: closes the window.
- Ok/Cancel: if Cancel is chosen, all the actions in the action list below this one are ignored
- Yes/No: Place the user's response in an action result which can be used later within a conditional statement.