A checkbox object is used to capture a yes/no answer from a user. It only has two options for the user: checked and unchecked.
- Caption: The text displayed beside the checkbox.
- Hide Caption: If you’re just labeling your control for your own information but don’t want the text to show in the live screen, check this box.
- Load State: The default state of the control (regular/hidden/disabled).
- Initially set to Checked: This means the checkbox will be checked when creating a new record.
- Check Alignment: Have the checkbox on the left or the right of the caption.
Width: How wide should your control be in relation to the screen?
- Auto: object will be the width of the text and/or icon
- Fixed: assign the width of the object in pixels
- Full: object will be full width of the section or cell it has been dragged into
- Checkbox Background color: Set the background color of the checked box from the preset Method palette.
- Caption color/size/text alignment/font weight: Choose the color, size, alignment, and weight of the text in your caption.
The only event associated with this checkbox is the Change event.
This event triggers when a user checks or unchecks the box.