On the New Car screen, saving the car should take you back to where you came from. Thing is, there's already a link on the screen that takes you back: the Back link.
This is where the action Call Another Action Set comes in handy.
Basically, this action says "Do whatever that control is doing."
- Make sure you are customizing the New Car screen.
- Select the arrow on the Save button and choose its Click event to bring up the Action Editor.
- Search for Call Another Action Set and select it.
- The Select Another Action Set dropdown will list all the controls with events that have actions. The Back (Click) should already be selected.
- Type in your Internal Notes, saying something like “Do Back's Click Event actions” so you know which action set it is calling.
- Close the Action Editor and close Design Mode
Now when you add a new car and save it, the app will close the Add New Car screen and take you back to the previous screen.