This article covers how to set up QuickBooks Payments (for QuickBooks Online) as a payment gateway in Method:CRM.
If the following process does not match your account, then you are on a deprecated version of payment gateways. Please contact our support staff to upgrade your account.
Connect QuickBooks Payments in Method:CRM
1. Click the circular Preferences Icon in the upper right corner. Select Integrations from the menu.
2. On the Integrations page, click Payment Gateways. This will take you to the Payment Gateway screen.
3. On the Payment Gateways screen, click Connect Payments Powered by Bolt.
4. You will get some information regarding the payments integration. Again, click Connect Payments Powered by Bolt.
5. A Payments pop-up appears. Enter in your company's phone number, select your country, and check that you have read the terms and conditions. Click Next to continue. It will take a few seconds to activate.
6. You will be taken to a screen to connect your payment gateway. Select QuickBooks Payments.
7. A prompt will come up telling you to connect QuickBooks Payments. Select Connect and this will take you to Intuit QuickBooks sign in page.
8. Log into your QuickBooks account and follow the prompts to grant permission to allow connection.
9. When complete, you will have connected QuickBooks Payment to Method. Click Done to continue.
10. You will be shown a prompt telling you our setup is complete. Click the "x" to exit the configuration.
11. You will return to Method. Method will do one last bit to verify the connection is succeeded. This notification will pop up:
12. And you now have a payment gateway connected QuickBooks Payments! If you need to edit your configuration, select it in this list.