First off, welcome to Method! If you are new to Method, and an admin user has set up your Method account, then you probably want to know what to do first.
This article will cover the basics of Method:CRM and help get you started.
When you first log in, your dashboard will look something like this:
Depending on what your role is in your company, you may have different Apps (the coloured boxes). Each app fulfills a different purpose and by clicking the app, you can manage the data within that app.
Get to Know Method
In order to understand how Method works, we have a few onboarding walkthroughs for you to follow. Please go through these articles in order.
- Onboarding - Create a Lead: Learn about customers and potential customers by creating a lead within Method.
- Onboarding - Create an Activity: Learn how we keep track of interactions by creating an activity with your new lead.
- Onboarding - Create an Estimate (QBO): If you are using QuickBooks Online, learn how to create an estimate in Method:CRM.
- Onboarding - Create an Estimate (QBDT): If you are using QuickBooks Desktop, learn how to create an estimate in Method:CRM.
- Onboarding - Create an Opportunity: For Sales Reps and Managers, learn how to track your sales opportunities as they progress through the sales pipeline.