There are few scenarios where you might have issues connecting your Google account to your Method account.
A common solution is to disconnect and reconnect to your Google account, so please follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Disconnect Your Google ID from Method
- Step 2: Disconnect Method from Google Account
- Step 3: Link your Google ID with your Method Account
Step 1: Disconnect Your Google ID from Method
1. Sign into your Method Account.
2. Click the gear in the upper right corner and then select Preferences.
3. This will take you to your Profile. Scroll down to Connected Accounts and click Disconnect beside your Google account.
Step 1B: Disconnect Your Google ID from Method:Classic
If your account is toggled to log into both Method and the Classic version of Method, you will need to disconnect from Google in your Classic account as well.
1. Log into Method:Classic.
2. In the top right corner click your username.
3. Under My Profile go to Connected Accounts and click Disconnect beside your Google ID.
Step 2: Disconnect Method from Google Account
- Log into the google account you want to connect with Method. (Try private or incognito mode).
- Click the App launcher (9 square boxes) and then My Account.
3. Under Sign-in & Security, select Connected Apps & Sites.
4. Select Manage Apps.
5. Select Method:CRM and then select Remove Access to remove it.
Step 3: Link your Google ID with your Method Account
1. Go to signin.method.me and select Sign in with Google.
2. You should already be signed into your gmail because of Step 1, so select the gmail account you want to connect with.
3. Enter your Method credentials to link your Method account to your Google account.
4. If you have multiple accounts, you will need to select one. Either way, you will connect your Google ID with your Method account and you're done!