The Method:Sidebar for Gmail is available to users of Method and Gmail. It will allow you to see Method data within the inbox of your gmail account.
To install the Method:Sidebar for Gmail, please go through the following steps.
1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Click the gear and select Get Add-Ons.
3. In the G Suite Marketplace, search for Method:Sidebar and select it.
4. On the Method:Sidebar page, click Install.
5. You will be prompted to Continue...
6. Select your Method account which will be used in the Method:Sidebar.
7. Grant permissions to allow Method:Sidebar to access your Google Account.
8. Method:Sidebar will not show up until you select an email. Choose one and you should see the Method icon on the right of your email.
9. The first time you use Method:Sidebar, you will need to sign in.
10. A separate window will pop up which will allow you to enter in your Method credentials. Continue with signing into Method.
11. One final authorization. This gives the add-on permission to access your Method account.
Congratulations! Method:Sidebar has been successfully installed as an Add-on!