Right Networks is the largest and most trusted provider of desktop QuickBooks hosting, ensuring your data is fully secure and always accessible from any location with an Internet connection. This partnership means Right Networks can preload the Method Sync Engine on their server, which means our patented real-time sync between your QuickBooks and Method:CRM accounts can take place 100% in the cloud.
What are the steps I need to follow to setup Method:CRM on Right Networks?
- Sign up for an account with Right Networks, and inform them you are a Method:CRM user.
- Transfer the QuickBooks file you use with Method:CRM to the Right Networks server.
- Sign up for a Method:CRM account (if you haven’t done so already).
- Contact Method Support at 1-888-925-6238 x2 or firstname.lastname@example.org or our chat, and request to have roaming turned on for your account.
- Once roaming is turned on and the Method Sync Engine is installed on the server, log onto Right Networks and open QuickBooks to the correct QuickBooks company file. The Method sync engine will launch automatically.
- Enter your Method:CRM email and password. Begin a sync to your Method:CRM account.
- Once QuickBooks has been configured on Right Networks, it is recommended that QuickBooks be removed from your local computer.
And that's it! You're now officially signed up to Right Networks. Welcome to the agile world of remote access!