There are few scenarios where you might have issues connecting your Google account to your Method:CRM account.
A common solution is to disconnect and reconnect to your Google account, so please follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Disconnect Your Google ID from Method:CRM.
- Step 2: Disconnect Method:CRM from Google Account.
- Step 3: Link your Google ID with your Method:CRM Account.
Step 1: Disconnect Your Google ID from Method:CRM
1. Sign into your Method:CRM Account.
2. Click the blue icon in the upper right corner and then select User Profile.
3. This will take you to your Profile. Scroll down to Connected Accounts and click Disconnect beside your Google account.
Step 1B: Disconnect Your Google ID from Method:Classic
If your account is toggled to log into both Method:CRM and the Classic version of Method:CRM, you will need to disconnect from Google in your Classic account as well.
1. Log into Method:Classic.
2. In the top right corner, click your username.
3. Under My Profile go to Connected Accounts and click Disconnect beside your Google ID.
Step 2: Disconnect Method:CRM from Google Account
- Log into the google account you want to connect with Method:CRM. (Try private or incognito mode).
- Click the App launcher (9 square boxes) and then My Account.
3. Under Sign-in & Security, select Connected Apps & Sites.
4. Select Manage Apps.
5. Select Method:CRM and then select Remove Access to remove it.
Step 3: Link your Google ID with your Method:CRM Account
1. Go to signin.method.me and select Sign in with Google.
2. You should already be signed into your gmail because of Step 1, so select the gmail account you want to connect with.
3. Enter your Method:CRM credentials to link your Method:CRM account to your Google account.
4. If you have multiple accounts, you will need to select one. Either way, you will connect your Google ID with your Method:CRM account and you're done!