MailChimp gives you the ability to create and manage mailing lists, newsletters, automated marketing campaigns and more.
If you are having problems with MailChimp, a common troubleshooting technique is to disconnect and reconnect MailChimp to Method.
Disconnecting MailChimp From Method
If you wish to disconnect or reconnect MailChimp, you can do so from the preferences.
1. Click the blue icon in the upper right corner of the screen choose Integrations.
2. Find and click MailChimp.
4. Disconnect from MailChimp.
This will disconnect MailChimp from Method.
Reconnecting MailChimp to Method
To reconnect MailChimp, you can do so from the preferences.
1. Follow the steps above to get to the MailChimp Preferences within Method.
2. Click Connect to MailChimp.
2. You will be asked to connect your Method:CRM account to MailChimp. Enter in your MailChimp credentials and then click Log In.
3. You will be connected to MailChimp again.