In most scenarios, connecting your Method:CRM account to a QuickBooks Online is an easy DIY task that takes 5-10 mins. Follow the detailed steps in this article or watch the video to learn how.
Before you Start
Before you get started using Method:CRM, you’ll need:
- A QuickBooks Online account. If you don't have one, you'll need to sign up for an Intuit account.
- You must be an Administrator on your QuickBooks Online account.
Add The Method:CRM App in QuickBooks Online
1. Use your credentials to sign in to QuickBooks Online.
2. On the left menu, select Apps.
3. On the App page, search for Method:CRM and select it.
4. Method:CRM's App page will pop up. Select Get App Now.
5. Next, you'll be asked to authorize Intuit to share your data with Method:CRM. Click Connect to continue.
6. Create your new Method:CRM account! Include your first name, last name, company name, and email. Make sure you accept the terms of service, then click Let's Go.
7. You are done!
You will be taken to your Method:CRM Dashboard which will look similar to this:
If this is your first time using Method:CRM, we encourage you to read the Get Started with Method:CRM branch in our help center.