Estimates are the presumed price for what you’ll provide a customer, either a best guess at a price, or an offer to be accepted or rejected by the customer. It is sometimes referred to as a 'quote'.
Either way, it’s good business to keep track of the estimates you’ve sent to customers, because they represent the offer on the table – and good businesses always live up to their agreements!
- Create and store estimates in Method.
- Assign estimates to leads without cluttering your QuickBooks file.
- Quickly populate estimates using QuickBooks items.
- Works with the Items App so you can also create custom line items in Method.
- Seamlessly sync estimates to QuickBooks.
- Assign estimates to customers and update your QuickBooks automatically.