In order to make your donor page available on your website, the form must be created and you must have the link to that Method public page in order to embed it in your website.
Getting the Link
The following steps will show you where you can find the link to your form.
1. Click Setup on your Donor Pages App. This opens your main setup page.
2. The link to your public donate now page is under Test Drive.
The URL for your public page is available on this screen, but it is strongly recommended you do not share this link until you have completed all of your setup process, or the page will not work as intended.
Embedding the Form
The next step is embedding this Method public page (your donor page) on your website. There are a few ways this can be done, but we will cover how to do this via an iframe.
An iframe is an HTML technique used to display or embed a webpage within a web page. Iframes are an easy and effective way when using a third party website (like your Method donor page) in which you want your website visitors to interact with without leaving your website.
1. Click the Embed on your website button.
2. Copy the HTML code as shown in the dialog box:
3. On your website, edit the page you would like to add this iframe to and insert the above code where appropriate.
4. Some websites require a secure connection using https. Method supports this and all you need to do is add an "s" to the url. Using the above example, the link would look like this:
<iframe src="https://MIurl.cc/OyDZqXml" frameborder=0>