The following steps will show you where you can find the link to your form.
1. Select your Web to Lead App.
2. Select the web to lead form within the list.
3. This will edit your web to lead form. On the right, you will find a URL under Link To Form. Copy this link but don't use it yet.
Note: Make sure the form is enabled by clicking the checkbox. If the form is not enabled, it will not work.
Expand the Link First
If you are using Google Ads or Google Analytics, the short MIurl.cc will be considered malicious.
Instead of using that url, use the full URL instead. To get the full URL, simply click on the MIurl.cc, and it will open the Web-to-lead form in a new tab.
The full URL will be a long address and will look similar to this:
Copy the longer link as shown above. Do not use the MIurl.cc link.
Embedding the Form
The next step is embedding this Method public page (your web to lead form) on your website. We will cover how to do this via an iframe.
An iframe is an HTML technique used to display or embed a webpage within a web page. iframes are an easy and effective way when using a third party website (like your Method web to lead form) in which you want your website visitors to interact with without leaving your website.
1. Copy the following HTML code to your clipboard exactly as shown below:
<iframe src="[LINK]" frameborder=0 style="width: 460px; height: 1000px; border: 0;">
2. Temporarily paste the above code into a text editor so you can edit it.
3. Copy the long Link to Form url that you expanded in the previous section.
4. Replace [LINK] with the link you copied in the previous section. An example is shown below:
<iframe src="https://popandskate.method.ws/apps/Public.aspx#/628471c8-4121-4d85-85d8-5594f814ee31/X1BqMWtZN1oxaG5jVTRxSXl6aWdPdy0t" frameborder=0 style="width: 460px; height: 1000px; border: 0;">
5. Copy this code and place it on your website where appropriate.