Before you start using Method, it might be helpful for you to understand what we're talking about when we refer to apps and packs.
Method apps provide an interface for you to manage related data. For example, the Contacts App's purpose is to manage your contacts, customers, leads, vendors and employees.
Since data can be interconnected, i.e. a contact can have an activity, Method Apps are also connected to help achieve a smooth workflow.
The Method Dashboard will display all the apps you have access to, and you can organize and colour these apps as you wish.
One final thing about apps, they are customizable (check out our articles on customization to get you started). Every small business is unique so we provide a cusomizable platform to meet your needs.
Apps are offered via Packs, which group individual apps together based on their related functionality. Below is an image of the subscriptions page listing out packs and the number of users added to each pack.
Pricing is at the Pack Level. In other words, if you were to remove a user from just one app within a pack, you will still get charged for the pack. However, if you remove a user's permission from using an entire pack, then the pricing will be affected.
We currently offer several major packs. There is only one required Pack for every user, and that's the Contact Management pack. The Accounting Lists pack comes free with every Method account.
- Contact Management - keep track of customer information, history, and follow-ups all in one place, all while syncing with your QuickBooks accounting software. This pack includes the following apps:
- Send Email
- Accounting Lists - provides additional app support for your transaction apps, while also syncing to QuickBooks. This pack includes the following apps:
- Sales Reps
All other apps are considered add-ons as outlined on our pricing page. If you are in our trial, or you have signed up for CRM Pro, then you will be automatically subscribed to the Sales Transaction pack as well as the Sales Pipeline pack.
- Sales Transactions - keep track of all your accounting information from within Method, all of which later syncs to your QuickBooks account. This pack includes the following apps:
- Sales Orders
- Sales Receipts
- Sales Pipeline - meet the needs of sales managers looking to expand revenue, taking full advantage of all their potential sales. This pack includes the following apps:
- Web to Lead
The remaining below apps can be installed from the Add / Remove Apps link on the Method Dashboard.
- Purchase Transactions - keep track of your purchase transaction apps, while also syncing to QuickBooks. This pack includes the following apps:
- Purchase Orders
- Email Campaigns - curate and send out directed-marketing campaigns to specific groups of leads and customers. This pack contains the following app:
- Email Campaigns
- Case Management - you and your customers can create and keep track of support cases. This pack contains the following app:
There is one final app specifically made for an industry, and that's the Donor Management Pack. It is a standalone pack that comes with the Content Management pack and is meant for those in the non-profit industry.
- Donor Management - designed specifically for the nonprofit industry, log interactions with donors, record accepted donations, and sync transactions with QuickBooks. This pack contains the following apps:
- Donor Pages