If you have an existing Intuit ID, you can use those credentials to sign into Method. Plus, if you have multiple Method accounts, the same Intuit Account can be used to log into all of them.
Furthermore, it is secure. When you sign in with your Intuit Account, you are entering your Intuit password on Intuit's servers. Intuit never shares your Intuit password with Method, and Method never shares your Method password with Intuit.
Getting an Intuit ID
You may already have an Intuit account if you use:
QuickBooks Merchant Services
Any other Intuit service
If you do not have an Intuit ID, you can Create an account at the Intuit App Center.
Signing in with an Intuit ID
1. First, go to Method's sign-in page and click Sign In with Intuit.
2. Enter the email and password you use to sign into Intuit, then click Sign In.
3. Enter in your Method login email address and password. This is the email address you use to sign into Method and not your Intuit password.
4. Next, if you have more than one, you’ll be asked to choose which Method:CRM account you’d like to connect to. Otherwise, you'll be taken to your Method:CRM dashboard.
And that’s it! From this point forward you can simply click “Sign in with Intuit” from our sign-in page, and you’ll be automatically signed into Method with your Intuit credentials.
Disconnecting your Intuit account
If you're already signed into an Intuit account while following the steps above, Method:CRM will attempt to automatically associate itself with the currently active account.
If you prefer to associate a different account, you can disconnect this account and then follow the steps above to reconnect the account of your choice. Here's how to disconnect.
1. While logged into Method, click your user preferences icon in the upper right hand corner and select User Profile.
2. Scroll down to Connected Accounts and next to Intuit, click Disconnect.
And that's it! You're disconnected! But don't worry – if you want to reconnect your account, just follow the steps above.