The following steps will show you how to assign the Sales Rep title to a contact in Method:CRM.
Note: The Sales Rep feature is only available in QuickBooks Desktop. Method:CRM users who sync with QuickBooks Online do not have access to this app.
Although you can create a Sales Rep, you will be unable to edit the Sales Rep. If you need to make changes to the Sales Rep, this must be done within QuickBooks itself.
1. On your Method:CRM dashboard, click ⊕ New on your Sales Rep App, or click ⊕ New Sales Rep from your Sales Rep screen.
2. This opens your New / Edit Sales Rep screen. Choose an employee or vendor from the dropdown. This contact will be assigned the Sales Rep title.
3. Assign initials to this sales rep. This is how the rep is identified throughout Method:CRM.
4. When Active is checked, it makes this rep available in dropdowns throughout Method:CRM.
5. Click Save & Back. You are returned to your Sales Rep List.
And you're done! You've successfully created a new sales rep.