Yes, Method supports multi-currency for QuickBooks Online (QBO) out of the box.
However, multi-currency for QuickBooks Desktop is currently not available without customization.
Some details on multi-currency in QBO:
- Method will sync with QuickBooks Online accounts with multi-currency.
- Method supports all editions for multi-currency (US, UK, Canada, Australia).
- When adding a new customer, vendor, or lead, you can select select the currency they will be using. Once set, this currency cannot be changed.
- Transactions will display exchange rate.
- Exchange rate is set and updated through QBO and then set to Method.
- Exchange rate cannot be modified using Method.
- Transactions will display two currencies if the two currencies are different:
- The currency of your customer/lead/vendor.
- The currency of your company (Home currency).