If you are using Method as your email server, you will be able to view the sent emails and track open and click rates.
As an administrator, you can view this by navigating to Account Settings > Email and selecting View Sent Emails (Beta).
The Emails Sent screen will list out all the emails sent out within a given time period.
- Filter View - choose between time periods to display emails sent during that time.
- Batch (not shown) - This column is not implemented yet.
- User - The Method user associated to this email
- Address & Subject - Standard information regarding an email.
Status - At this time, these are the statuses available:
- Sent: Email was sent but not yet opened.
- Opened: Email was opened.
- Clicked: Link within email was clicked on.
Click on a row within the grid will bring up a detailed view of the email.