If you are using Method:CRM as your email server, you will be able to view the sent emails and track open and click rates.
As an administrator, you can view this by navigating to Account Settings > Email and selecting View Sent Emails (Beta).
The Emails Sent screen will list out all the emails sent out within a given time period.
Filter View - choose between time periods to display emails sent during that time.
Batch (not shown) - This column is not implemented yet.
User - The Method:CRM user associated to this email
Address & Subject - Standard information regarding an email.
Status - At this time, these are the statuses available:
- Bounce: Receiving server could not or would not accept the message
- Clicked: Link within email was clicked on
- Deferred: Will be sent at a later time
- Delivered: Received by recipient
- Dropped: Issues with SendGrid SMTP and was not processed
- Not Sent: Not yet sent due to an error that is displayed in the details page
- Opened: Email was opened
- Processed: Processed by SendGrid SMTP server
- Processing: Processing to be sent out
- Scheduled: Added to email queue
- Sent: Sent to the recipient but not yet opened
Click on a row within the grid will bring up a detailed view of the email.