For those of you who are using SendGrid as your email server, they have made 2 Factor Authentication required as of Oct 31, 2020.
Setting up Method to use SendGrid requires you to generate an API as well as enable 2FA in your SendGrid account.
Within SendGrid Account
1. Create a SendGrid API Key and don’t lose it. Learn more from SendGrid.
2. Enable Two-Factor Authentication in SendGrid. Learn more from SendGrid.
Setup SendGrid Server in Method:CRM
Using the information from SendGrid's article "Integrating with the SMTP API," we can set up the email server in Method:CRM.
1. Within Method:CRM, click the Preferences icon in the upper right corner corner.
2. Click Account Settings and then click Email.
3. Scroll down to Company Settings and UNCHECK "Use Method's email server for sending emails...". (Below image still shows it checked)
4. Fill in the fields as shown:
Email User Name:
Email Password: The api key you generated earlier.
Use SSL: checked
Click Test Company Email Server Settings and wait for on-screen confirmation.