MailChimp gives you the ability to create and manage mailing lists, newsletters, automated marketing campaigns and more.
If you are having problems with MailChimp, a common troubleshooting technique is to disconnect and reconnect MailChimp to Method.
Disconnecting MailChimp From Method
If you wish to disconnect or reconnect MailChimp, you can do so from the preferences.
1. Click the Gear in the upper right corner of the screen and then choose Preferences.
2. This will take you your preferences screen. On the left menu, select Integrations.
3. In the list of integrations, find MailChimp and click Learn more beside it.
4. Disconnect from MailChimp.
This will disconnect MailChimp from Method.
Reconnecting MailChimp to Method
To reconnect MailChimp, you can do so from the preferences.
1. Follow the steps above to get to the MailChimp Preferences within Method.
2. You will be asked to connect your Method:CRM account to MailChimp. Enter in your MailChimp credentials and then click Log In.
3. You will be connected to MailChimp again.