If you are on QuickBooks Desktop, and your computer previously synced to an old Method:CRM Account, and you wish to sync a brand new Method:CRM account, you will get an error message stating:
Error: Invalid Company Account. Check the spelling and try again.
Furthermore, you will find the credentials pre-filled with your old account.
In order to fix this, you will need to wipe the old credentials to enter in new ones by following the below steps.
1. Shutdown the Method Sync Engine.
2. Go to the local disk drive in which you installed the Method Sync Engine. This is normally Local Disk (C: ).
3. Click into the ProgramData folder. The folder may be hidden so you will need to check Hidden Items under the View.
4. Click into the folder named MethodIntegration.
5. Delete all the files inside the MethodIntegration folder.
You should now be able to sync with your new Method:CRM account credentials.