This article is for the online Web Report Designer accessible from the web. If you are using the older, deprecated Windows-based Report Design, please refer to this section of the help center.
The Report Designer is available via your Account Settings in Method. This article will show you how to create a new report.
Note: You can work with existing reports, but they will need to be converted from the old report designer. Once converted, they will no longer be compatible with the old report designer. Do not convert an existing report template unless you no longer use the classic report designer.
Open the Report Designer and Create a New Report
1. Select the circular preferences icon in the upper-right corner and then click Account Settings.
2. Scroll down and find and click Reports & Print Templates (Beta).
3. This will bring you to the Reports & Print Templates screen. Click the New button.
4. On the New Report / Print Template screen, you can put in the details for your new report or print template.
- Name - This name shows up in the reports list.
- Description - Reminds others and yourself what the report does.
- Base Table - Every report is based on a table. This will be covered in later articles.
- Detail tables - You can add additional tables that relate to the base tables. This will be covered in later articles.