The Report Designer is available via your Account Settings in Method. This article will show you how to create a new report.
This article is for the online Web Report Designer accessible from the web. If you are using the older, deprecated Windows-based Report Design, please refer to this section of the help center.
Open the Report Designer and Create a New Report
1. Select the circular preferences icon in the upper-right corner and then click Account Settings.
2. Scroll down and find and click Reports & Print Templates.
3. This will bring you to the Reports - All templates screen. Click the New button.
4. On the New Report / Print Template screen, you can put in the details for your new report or print template.
- Name - This name shows up in the reports list.
- Description - Reminds others and yourself what the report does.
- Base Table - Every report is based on a table. This will be covered in later articles.
- Detail tables - You can add additional tables that relate to the base tables. This will be covered in later articles.
Once the fields have been filled in, the two disabled buttons will be enabled:
- Save all changes - Save the fields on the screen into a new report. If you do not launch the builder, you will still have this blank report saved.
- Launch builder - Bring up the web report designer. This will also automatically save the report.