Below, we'll explain the different sections and fields of the work order. When your team is out in the field, they can use the Field Crew app to view and edit work orders that were entered in using the Work Orders app by your dispatcher.
The Field Crew app is optimized to work best on a mobile device, as shown in the below image:
Below, we'll explain the different sections and fields of the work order.
Work Order Header
- Due Date Start - End
- Job Name - Name of the work order
- Contact / Customer - Click to view the contact in the Contacts App.
- Call Customer - Click to phone the customer.
- Navigate to Location - Click to bring up the location in a map to navigate to.
Start Button Details
This button will either say:
- Start - If the user is not set up to track time, pressing this button will set the work order's status to In Progress.
- Start Timer - If the user is set up to track time, then pressing the button will create a time tracking entry for the user. The work order's status will also change to In Progress.
For more information, please see our articles:
Work Order Details
- Instructions - Any notes entered in by the dispatcher for the team in the field.
- Job Items - A list of items added in for the work order. The field crew can also add additional items if need be.
- Field Crew Note - Any notes kept by the field crew. This will automatically be saved when edited.
- Attachments - Any attachments included for the work order.
Below the attachments field, you can expand two other sections to get further details:
- Contact Details - Phone, Mobile Phone, and email for contact.
- More Info - Work Order Number, Method User owner, and the created date of the work order.