The Work Orders Preferences screen can be accessed from your Method:CRM dashboard by clicking the vertical ellipsis ( ⋮ ) on your Work Orders App and selecting Preferences.
Work Order Preferences
- Default Service Item - When creating a work order, you can have a default service item automatically added to the work order.
- Print Template - The print template used for printing out a work order.
- Route List Template - The template used when printing out a route list from a number of work orders.
- Internal Email Template - The email template used to notify a Method:CRM User they've been assigned to a work order.
- Default Starting Address - This is used when generating a route map.
- Default Ending Address - This is used when generating a route map.
For users with Manage App rights, a grid is also available which will allow you to edit the default starting and ending addresses for each Method:CRM user as shown in the below image.
Selecting "Copy" will copy the users address to the default preferences for starting and ending addresses.