The Work Orders Preferences screen can be accessed from your Method dashboard by clicking the vertical ellipsis ( ⋮ ) on your Work Orders App and selecting Preferences.
Work Order Preferences
- Default Service Item - When creating a work order, you can have a default service item automatically added to the work order.
- Print Template - The print template used for printing out a work order.
- Route List Template - The template used when printing out a route list from a number of work orders.
- Internal Email Template - The email template used to notify a Method User they've been assigned to a work order.
- Default Starting Address - This is used when generating a route map.
- Default Ending Address - This is used when generating a route map.
For users with Manage App rights, a grid is also available which will allow you to edit the default starting and ending addresses for each Method user as shown in the below image.
Selecting "Copy" will copy the users address to the default preferences for starting and ending addresses.