If you have sync issues with QuickBooks Online, a common troubleshooting technique is to disconnect and reconnect QuickBooks Online to Method:CRM.
If this does not fix the problem, then you can also try and reinstall the Method:CRM app within QuickBooks Online.
Disconnecting QuickBooks Online from Method:CRM
1. Log into Method:CRM.
2. Click the upper-right blue circle icon and then click Integrations.
2. Select QuickBooks Sync.
3. Under QuickBooks Connection Status, click on Disconnect Sync. The button should then change to Connect to QBO.
Reconnecting QuickBooks Online to Method:CRM
1. After disconnecting as outlined above, click the Connect button and a new screen will pop up.
2. Login with your QuickBooks Online credentials.
3. Select Authorize to authorize data sharing.
Method:CRM and QuickBooks Online are now reconnected!
If this does not help with your issue, please continue below and try reinstalling the Method:CRM App within Quickbooks Online.
Reinstalling Method:CRM within QuickBooks Online
If the above procedure did not fix your problem, then you'll need to disconnect Method:CRM again, and try
1. Log in to QuickBooks Online.
2. Select Apps in the left menu and go to My Apps.
3. Find the Method:CRM App, select the action dropdown and choose Disconnect.
4. For a reason, select Other, type in a reason, and then click Disconnect.
5. Once disconnected, follow our article on adding the Method:CRM App in QuickBooks online.