Your email signature can have an image, however you will first need your image stored on a web server (like your company website) and accessible via a url link. Currently, Method does not allow you to upload images.
If you need a place to store your image, you can use an internet photo sharing site like imgur. Getting the URL link from this site can be tricky, however. In order to do this, you will need to right-click on the image, and select "Copy Image Address" or "Copy Link Address". You will know if you have the right link if it ends in a file extensions (such as .png or .jpg).
Add an Image to Your Email Signature Example
In the following example, we will use imgur as the site which hosts our image. Our first step will be to upload it to the imgur website. If you already have a URL for your image, you can jump to step 3.
1. Upload logo to the imgur as a new post.
2. While viewing the image in imgur, right-click the image and choose "Copy Image Address" or "Copy Link Address" (Wording changes depending on browser).
3. Once copied, log into Method.
4. Click the blue icon in the upper-right and then select Account Settings.
5. Select Email.
6. Within the HTML text input, select the Insert tab.
7. Select the Insert/edit image icon (looks like a picture).
8. When the prompt box pops up, paste in the Imgur link into Source.
9. Press tab! This is important so it will automatically fill in the dimensions for your image.
And now your image is in your email signature!
If your signature is not showing up in your emails, please see our help article "Email Signatures do not show in emails".