When you interact with a client and send out an invoice or a sales receipt, it is preferable to have your transactions branded with your own logo.
As an administrator, you will need to go into your profile and upload your logo. This article will outline how to accomplish this.
Note: Your logo should be 400 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height in order to display well.
1. Click the upper-right blue circle preferences icon and then click Account Settings.
2. In the Account Settings menu, click Display.
3. At the top of the screen, under Branding, drag in your logo.
4. If a logo has been uploaded and you wish to change the logo, click the plus (⊕) in the upper-right corner of the logo. This will drop down a small menu where you can either upload a new image or remove the old logo.
5. Once you click Save all changes, your logo will be saved.