As an administrator, you can set up company preferences that will affect all users who log into your Method account.
If you are interested in setting up your own personal preferences, please see the article Your User Profile.
Obviously, you cannot change any of these settings without administrative access.
For information on apps that can integrate with Method, please see our article Accessing Method's Integrations.
Accessing Account Settings
The company preferences are accessed by clicking the upper-right blue preferences icon and then clicking Account Settings.
This will take you to your Account Settings menu where you will have access to a number of preferences.
- Subscription: Update your payment method and app subscriptions.
- Users: Update user information, and invite more users to Method.
- Display: Upload your company logo, and set your display preferences.
- Email: Set your email signature and sending preferences.
- Notifications: Set where and how you receive activity reminders.
- Tables & Fields: Create and review Tables & Fields to use for customization.