First off, welcome to Method! If you are new to Method, then you probably want to know what to do first.
This article will cover the basics of Method:CRM and help get you started.
Those who administer this account will also want to view our other article "Admin User Guide - Getting Started" in addition to the new user guide.
When you first log in, your dashboard will look something like this:
Depending on what your role is in your company, you may have different Apps (the coloured boxes). Each app fulfills a different purpose and by clicking the app, you can manage the data within that app.
Get to Know Method
In order to understand how Method works, we have a few onboarding walkthroughs for you to follow. Please go through these articles in order.
- The Method:CRM Dashboard: Learn how to navigate Method and set up your personal preferences.
- Onboarding - Create a Lead: Learn about customers and potential customers by creating a lead within Method.
- Onboarding - Create an Activity: Learn how we keep track of interactions by creating an activity with your new lead.
- Onboarding - Create an Estimate (QBO): If you are using QuickBooks Online, learn how to create an estimate in Method:CRM.
- Onboarding - Create an Estimate (QBDT): If you are using QuickBooks Desktop, learn how to create an estimate in Method:CRM.
- Onboarding - Create an Opportunity: For Sales Reps and Managers, learn how to track your sales opportunities as they progress through the sales pipeline.