This article is a guide for administrators who are setting up Method:CRM. Usually, this will be the first person who first installs Method:CRM, but it can be done by anyone who has administrative permissions.
If you have not installed Method:CRM yet, this is your first task. The Installation is different depending on whether or not you are using the online version of QuickBooks, or the desktop version of QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Online - Installation instructions for Method:CRM
- QuickBooks Desktop - Installation instructions for Method:CRM
After the Installation
After Method:CRM has been installed, the sync should immediately start working. Next up are common tasks you may do as an administrator.
- Review Your Apps - Depending on your small business, not every app is needed. Review the ones currently installed and choose whether or not you need them on your dashboard.
- Invite a User - Invite other users to your Method:CRM account. Make sure they are subscribed to the correct apps, and set their permissions accordingly.
- Upload your Logo - Your logo will appear on the transactions you give to your customers, as well as the customer portal.
- Connect a Payment Gateway - A payment gateway allows you to accept credit card payments directly within Method:CRM. Currently, Method:CRM supports Stripe, Authorize.NET, BrainTree, PayPal PayFlow Pro, and Intuit QuickBooks Payments (US).
- Import Leads - If you have a lead sheet of potential customers, you can import these into Method:CRM. In Method:CRM, leads do not sync with QuickBooks until you choose to convert them to customers.
- Review Account Settings - There are a number of preferences to review to complete your Method setup.
Once you set up your Method:CRM account by completing the tasks above, you can find further information in the Set Up Method:CRM branch of our help center.
If you or your invited users would like to learn how to use Method:CRM, please refer to our article New Users Guide - Getting Started.