The following is a list of getting started articles for Method:CRM, but by no means lists all the articles available in our help center. These links will take you to individual articles and can be used as a rough guide to follow when learning Method:CRM.
By all means, if you wish to have your questions answered, please schedule a demo with us.
We also have a number of videos going over these topics available in our List of Video Tutorials.
- Admin User Guide - How to set up Method:CRM as an administrator.
- New User Guide - Articles to learn how to use Method:CRM as a new user.
- The Method:CRM Dashboard - Learn about the user interface of Method:CRM.
Apps Within Method:CRM
Although these are not all the packs available within Method:CRM, these are the most commonly used. If wish to find more information on a particular pack, please search our help center.
- Contacts App - How to manage your Contacts, Customer, and Leads.
- Activities App - What are activities and how to manage them.
- Send Email App - Sending emails and setting up email templates.
- Opportunities App - Learn about opportunities and how it effects your sales pipeline.
- Web to Lead App - Learn how to create web to lead forms to embed on your site to acquire leads.
- Opportunity Reporting - Learn about the charts and reports you can view relating to your opportunities.
For Non-profit organizations, learn about the donor management and how to use the apps.
- Donations App - Learn about collecting donations within Method:Donor.
- Donor Pages - Learn how to create forms to collect donations on your website.
Integrations with Method:CRM
These are some of the integrations we have with Method.
- Import and Export
- Outlook Email Gadget
- Payment Gateways
- Method:Sidebar for Gmail
- Right Networks
To learn about customization, we have a set of Missions you can follow through to get a better insight on how to customization works within Method:CRM.
- Mission #1 - Create custom tables to hold custom data.
- Mission #2 - Create the interface (look and feel) for your custom app.
- Mission #3 - Add functionality to your custom app.
There are a number of other articles and sections to read through to learn more about Method:CRM.
- Common Practices and Functionality - A reference for how common controls work in Method.
- Report Designer - Transaction print templates as well as print reports are created with the report designer. Learn how to install and use this 3rd party app.
- Method FAQ
- Customization Concepts - Concepts to learn about customization, as well as a reference guide to all the controls, events, and actions you can use.
- Customization Scenarios - Step by step articles to customize your account for common scenarios.