The following is a list of getting started articles for Method, but by no means lists all the articles available in our help center. These links will take you to individual articles and can be used as a rough guide to follow when learning Method:CRM.
By all means, if you wish to have your questions answered, please schedule a demo with us.
We also have a number of videos going over these topics available in our List of Video Tutorials.
- Admin User Guide - How to set up Method as an administrator.
- New User Guide - Articles to learn how to use Method as a new user.
- The Method Dashboard - Learn about the user interface of Method.
Apps Within Method
Although these are not all the packs available within Method, these are the most commonly used. If wish to find more information on a particular pack, please search our help center.
- Contacts App - How to manage your Contacts, Customer, and Leads.
- Activities App - What are activities and how to manage them.
- Send Email App - Sending emails and setting up email templates.
- Opportunities App - Learn about opportunities and how it effects your sales pipeline.
- Web to Lead App - Learn how to create web to lead forms to embed on your site to acquire leads.
- Opportunity Reporting - Learn about the charts and reports you can view relating to your opportunities.
For Non-profit organizations, learn about the donor management and how to use the apps.
- Donations App - Learn about collecting donations within Method.
- Donor Pages - Learn how to create forms to collect donations on your website.
Integrations with Method
These are some of the integrations we have with Method.
- Import and Export
- Outlook Email Gadget
- Payment Gateways
- Method:Sidebar for Gmail
- Right Networks
To learn about customization, we have a set of Missions you can follow through to get a better insight on how to customization works within Method:CRM.
- Mission #1 - Create custom tables to hold custom data.
- Mission #2 - Create the interface (look and feel) for your custom app.
- Mission #3 - Add functionality to your custom app.
There are a number of other articles and sections to read through to learn more about Method:CRM.
- Common Practices and Functionality - A reference for how common controls work in Method.
- Report Designer - Transaction print templates as well as print reports are created with the report designer. Learn how to install and use this 3rd party app.
- Method FAQ
- Customization Concepts - Concepts to learn about customization, as well as a reference guide to all the controls, events, and actions you can use.
- Customization Scenarios - Step by step articles to customize your account for common scenarios.