The Subtotal Item type option allows you to create a subtotal up to that point in your line item grid. This can be helpful if you have groups of items that must be sold in sections on the same transaction.
Note: This item is available in QuickBooks Desktop only.
To add this as an item, you will need to add a new item within the Items app, and choose Subtotal.
If you do not see the Items app, you will need to get access permission for this app from your administrator. The Items app is found in the Accounting Lists Pack.
- Item Name / Number: This field can be used to identify the subtotal type by name or by number.
- Description: Include a description of the Subtotal item. Use it to include additional information that isn't covered in other fields on this screen.
- Active Subtotal Item: Click on this option to ensure this item appears in the "active" filter view in the Items list, and so it will also appear in drop down lists throughout Method:CRM.
- Save & New: Saves the new or edited item and clears the fields above.
- Save & Back: Saves the new or edited item.