If a Method user no longer needs access to your Method account, you can set that user as inactive.
Note: Only a user with administrative permissions can set a user as active or inactive.
When a Method user is set to inactive:
- The Method user can no longer sign into the Method account
- Their permissions to packs and apps are removed
- The Method account is no longer charged for the inactive Method user
Another Method user with administrative permissions can activate the user again, however all the permissions will need to be set.
Setting a user to inactive
1. Click the upper-right blue circle icon and then click Account Settings.
2. Click Users.
3. Select the user you wish to manage and click on their name.
4. Under General, uncheck the User is active checkbox.
5. Click Save.
The Method user is now inactive.