Method:CRM has a number of integrations which is accessible to administrators of the account.
To access your Method:CRM accounts integrations, click the upper-right blue circle icon and then clicking Integrations.
This will take you to the Integrations Screen which list out integrations available with Method:CRM.
Below, we'll do an overview with related articles.
- QuickBooks Sync: Allows you to configure your QuickBooks sync as well as perform manual syncs. Depending on which version of QuickBooks you are using, please see:
- QuickBooks Desktop Sync Preferences
- QuickBooks Online Sync Preferences
- Import & Export: The Import / Export tool allows you to transfer information between Method:CRM and a spreadsheet. This is particularly useful for users who want to import large lists of leads when first signing up to Method:CRM.
- Payment Gateways: A payment gateway allows you to accept credit card payments directly within Method:CRM.
- Method:Sidebar for Gmail: Allows you to see Method:CRM data within the inbox of your gmail account.
- Google Calendar: If you use your Google OpenID to sign into Method:CRM, a new Google Calendar is automatically created for you.
- Method: API: The Method:API is an easy programming interface for software developers to access, add and edit data for your Method:CRM account.
- Authorization Codes: Manage codes given to external applications that allow them to connect to Method:CRM without your email and password.
- MailChimp: Send Contacts from Method:CRM to your MailChimp account.
- Outlook Gadget: Find Contacts, Invoices, Opportunities, Activities, Estimates and Sales Receipts related to emails received.
- Zapier: Connect Method:CRM to 2,000+ other web services.