When you have created and sent your proposal to a customer, the proposal will be updated to show pertinent details and its status.
More Actions: There are a number of actions available to you when editing a proposal. Some of these options will only appear depending on the status of the proposal.
• Active Engagement: When a proposal is still in draft, you can manually set it to an active engagement.
• View Engagement Letter: This will show the engagement letter generated from the proposal in a PDF file.
• Take Payment: If there is an invoice associated with this proposal, you can take a payment for it.
• View Acceptance: View what the customer sees in their portal.
• Send to Customer: Re-send the proposal to the customer.
Change Status: There are four states a proposal can be in. Other than the Sent status, you can manually set this.
• Sent - Automatically set when you send the proposal.
• Active Engagement - Automatically set if the customer accepts the proposal.
• Completed - Can be set when the proposal is completed.
• Rejected - Can be set when the proposal is rejected.
- Edit Proposal: When you edit the proposal, it will return to a draft state and the proposal will need to be resent again.
- Status: The current status of the proposal.
- App Ribbons: This will show the interactions, invoices, and payments associated with the proposal.
- Proposal Information: Information specific to this proposal.
- Auto Paid?: This checkbox will automatically charge the customer for each invoice generated.