The Work Order Reports tracks what work orders your account is creating, allowing you to see where you and your staff are spending the most time on.
To get to the Work Order Reports, click the vertical ellipses ( ⋮ ) on your Work Orders App and choose Reports.
This will take you to the Work Orders Reports screen. There are two types of reports you can get: visible Charts and Print Reports. These will be explained below.
Underneath the Type of Report, you can choose the type of filters to apply to the reports.
- Status Type - Filter the report to only show work orders of a specific status type.
- User - Filter the report to only show work orders that are assigned to a specific user, or all users who have shared their information with you.
- Invoice Type - Filter the report to only show work orders of a specific invoice type.
- Range - Filter the report to only show work orders within a specified date range.
This screen shows you an overview of your work orders via seven charts.
- Subtotal by Month
- Work orders by Status
- Work Orders by Assigned To
- Subtotal by Job Item
- Work Orders by Invoice Type
- Subtotal by Assigne To
- Job Item Quantity
The Work Orders Reports page also allows you to create printable reports via a pdf document. You can also export the results to excel.
- Work Orders List
- Work Orders with Instructions
- Work Orders By Assigned To
- Work Orders By Customer
- Work Orders By Status
- Work Orders By Invoice Type