When you open up the Work Orders app, you will be taken to a list of your work orders.
At the top, you can set the Date Range for which work orders you want to see:
- Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow
- This Week, Last Week, Next Week
- This Month, Last Month, Next Month
Below that, you can further filter your date range choice by the standard Filter Views:
- My Open Work Orders
- My Work Orders
- Shared Open Work Orders
- Shared Work Order Waiting List
- Shared Completed Work Orders
- Shared Work Orders To be Invoiced
- Shared Recurrence Schedules
- Shared All Work Orders
Filter View Overview
The work order filter views are based on the status of the work orders and split into two types:
- My - Work orders that are assigned to you
- Shared - Work orders that are assigned to someone else and you have permission to view.
A work order is considered:
Open if its status is:
- Not Started
- In Progress
- Complete if its status is Completed.
- Waiting list when the word "Waiting" is anywhere in the status.
- To Be Invoiced when its Invoice Type is set to To be invoiced.
- Recurrence Schedules when its the parent of a recurring job.
Note that work orders with a status of Cancelled will only show up when displaying a view filter that shows All work orders.