If you have a number of work orders, with the Share button, you can:
- Email Selected - Send an email to contacts of selected work orders.
- Print Work Order(s) - Create a PDF of selected work orders.
- Print Route List - Create a PDF Route List of the selected work orders.
The third option allows you to email the Method:CRM user who is assigned to the work order. The user will receive:
- An email notification they have a work order - The email they receive will use the template Internal Email Template as specified in the Work Apps Preferences,
- A pdf of the work order - The work order will use the template Print Template, which is also specified in the Work Apps Preferences,
Print Work Order(s)
This option will create a PDF of all the work orders selected using the print template as specified in the Work Apps Preferences,
Below is an example of the work order print out using the default print template provided.
Print Route List
This option will create a PDF route list with the the work orders selected. The template used will be the one specified in the Work Apps Preferences,