If you have a number of work orders, you can process them in bulk without the need to individually update each of them with the Batch Actions button.
Click on Update Selected. On the next screen, you will see the selected work orders and the four fields you will be able to update:
- Move to Date: Change the date all the selected work orders.
- Reassign To: Change the user assigned to the work orders.
- Update Status To: Change the status of the work order.
- Update Invoice Type To: Change the Invoice type of the work order.
In order to change a field, you will need to:
- Check the the checkbox related to the field you wish to change.
- Set the new value in the date field or dropdown field.
- Click the button Update Work Orders.