Before you reset your password, it is important to know how you sign in. There are three ways to sign in with Method:CRM:
- Using the email used when you first signed up with Method:CRM
- Using your Intuit credentials
- Using your Google credentials
If you use either Intuit or Google credentials, then you would need to change your password on the respective platforms.
However, if you sign in by typing in an email and password, then continue.
What's My Signin Email?
Resetting your password requires your signin email. If you do not know what it is, you can find it in your profile settings.
1. Click the circular preferences icon in the upper right corner and then select User Profile.
2. Your Signin Email is shown on this page.
Reset Your Password
Once you have your signin email, you can reset your password.
1. On a browser, navigate to signin.method.me and then click Forgot Password?
2. Type in your signin email within Email Address as described in the previous section and click Submit.
3. After you hit submit, you will get this message. Check your email for a link sent from Method:CRM.
4. The email will give you a link to reset your password as shown in the below image. Click the provided Create a new password link.
5. The link will take you to the Create new password page. Enter in your password twice taking note to follow the password format rules:
- Minimum length of 8
- At least 1 digit
- At least 1 uppercase letter
- At least 1 lowercase letter
- At least 1 symbol from @$-_.+!*'(),"'
6. Once you click Create Password, you are now able to log into Method:CRM with your new password.