Go to screen
The Go To Screen action redirects a user to any screen in any app in Method, provided the user has permission to see that screen or app.
a. Navigate to: the screen the user will be sent to
b. After navigation: what to do with the current screen
- Refresh the destination screen after navigation: if any changes are made, the destination page can be refreshed to reflect those changes
- Navigate to - first dropdown: the app to navigate to
- Navigate to - second dropdown: the screen within the app to navigate to
- Set a screen active record id: you can clear this for a new entry, or set it to a specific value (normally used when editing a record)
- Use this active record: choose the record id to put into the screen active record id. Normally, this is grabbed from grid during a row click event.