Each Method:CRM account allows up to 5000 emails per month to be sent out from our Method Email Server. This amount of email you can send out will be reset on your billing period.
For the majority of Method:CRM accounts, it is recommended to stay with the default and use Method's email server.
However, if you'd prefer to use another email server, this article will walk you through that. You can either set up a default email server for everyone in your Method:CRM account, or have specific users in your Method:CRM account have different email servers.
Set Up a Default Email Server for all Users in your Account
1. Click the upper-right blue circle icon and then click Account Settings.
2. Select Email.
3. Scroll down to Company Settings. Uncheck the checkbox to Use Method's email server for sending emails.
4. The fields required is dependent on your email provider. We’ve provided steps for the most commonly used providers below.
Set Up an Email Server for One Person
There may be a situation where you need to set up a different email server for an individual user rather than the one already defined in the company settings. This is done in the user's account under the Personal Email Settings.
1. Follow steps 1 and 2 above to get to your email account settings.
2. Below the signature field, uncheck "Use company email settings."
3. The fields required is dependent on your email provider. We’ve provided steps for the most commonly used providers below.