Below are the recommended email server settings (SMTP mail server) for GoDaddy users.
GoDaddy Server Setup
- Email Server: smtpout.secureserver.net
- Email User Name: typically your full email address.
- Email Password: the same password used to access your email.
- Port: 80
- Use SSL: No. SSL is not checked.
Click Test Company Email Server Settings and wait for on-screen confirmation.
Note: Some GoDaddy users may need to try alternate settings for the Port and SSL. Please try from these additional options below.
- Without SSL: one of the following: 25, 80, 3535, 587
- With SSL: 465