When you set up an email server in Method:CRM, Method:CRM sends emails out on your behalf using your email provider.
In order to prevent potential spamming, most email providers limit the number of emails you can send in a 24 hour period, and how quickly you can send out emails back to back.
Learn more about the email sending limitations for the following email providers:
- Office 365
Google Apps SMTP server limits restrict the number of messages sent per day and the number of recipients per message. After reaching one of these limits, a user cannot send new messages for up to 24 hours.
Note: Even if you've reached one of these limits, you can still receive incoming email!
- G Suite users have a limit of 2,000 email messages per day. Learn more on Google's help center.
- Gmail (free account) users have a limit of 500 email messages per day. Learn more on Google's help center.
Below is a comprehensive list of limits.
*Applies to both internal and external recipients.
Office 365 users are limited by the following:
- 10,000 sent email messages per day
- 500 recipients total for a single email
- 30 emails sent per minute