When you set up an email server in Method, Method sends emails out on your behalf using your email provider.
In order to prevent potential spamming, most email providers limit the number of emails you can send in a 24 hour period, and how quickly you can send out emails back to back.
Learn more about the email sending limitations for the following email providers:
- Office 365
Google Apps SMTP server limits restrict the number of messages sent per day and the number of recipients per message. After reaching one of these limits, a user cannot send new messages for up to 24 hours.
Note: Even if you've reached one of these limits, you can still receive incoming email!
- G Suite users have a limit of 2,000 email messages per day. Learn more on Google's help center.
- Gmail (free account) users have a limit of 500 email messages per day. Learn more on Google's help center.
Below is a comprehensive list of limits.
*Applies to both internal and external recipients.
Office 365 users are limited by the following:
- 10,000 sent email messages per day
- 500 recipients total for a single email
- 30 emails sent per minute