This article covers how to set up Authorize.Net as a payment gateway in Method:CRM. Authorize.Net can process payments via credits cards, ACH, and PayPal accounts.
If the following process does not match your account, then you are on a deprecated version of payment gateways. Please contact our support staff to upgrade your account.
NOTE: Currently, you can only have one payment gateway set up in your account.
Connect Authorize.Net in Method:CRM
1. Click the circular Preferences Icon in the upper right corner. Select Integrations from the menu.
2. On the Integrations page, click Payment Gateways. This will take you to the Payment Gateway screen.
3. On the Payment Gateways screen, click Create new payment gateway.
4. A Payments pop-up appears. Enter in your company's phone number, select your country, and check that you have read the terms and conditions. Click Next to continue. It will take a few seconds to activate.
6. You will be taken to a screen to connect your payment gateway. Select Authorize.Net.
7. A prompt will come up telling you to connect to Authorize.Net. Select Connect and this will take you to a new webpage.
8. Sign in to your Authorize.Net account.
8. You will be asked to grant permission. Click Allow. The process to connect may take a few seconds.
9. And you're connected with Authorize.Net! Review your connection and click Done.
Note: Only click Enable PayPal if you have PayPal enabled within Authorize.Net (Under Digital Payments Solutions). Otherwise, you will get an error.
Note: If your Authorize.Net account has AVS (Address Verification) enabled, then you must select Require Address (AVS). If you do not, address fields will not be available when making a payment and the following error will occur on submission of payment:
Sorry, but your payment was declined (There is one
or more missing or invalid required fields.(code: E00027)).
Please correct your details and retry.
10. You will be shown a prompt telling you our setup is complete. Click the "x" to exit the configuration.
11. You will return to Method:CRM. Method:CRM will do one last bit to verify the connection is succeeded. This notification will pop up:
12. And Authorize.Net has been added! At the top, it will indicate your payment gateway is connected.
13. If you need to edit your configuration, scroll down and select View payment gateway configurations.