Creating print labels is a common task for many people, and it'd be great to use the address information in Method.
Method does allow you to export that data so you can import it into a program like Microsoft Word to create labels using mail merge. Although using Word or any other program to create labels is beyond the scope of this article, we will demonstrate how to export the data you need.
Throughout the article, we will use the Contacts app to export data from. You can export from other apps, but it may require some customization to get the fields you want (for example, the billing address fields).
Export Data from the Contacts App
1. Open up the Contacts app. Change the filter view and/or search for the addresses you wish to export.
2. At the top of the grid, click the gear to show the columns available. Uncheck everything for now.
3. Within the visible columns dropdown, select the following columns to show:
Billing Address City
Billing Address State
Billing Address Country
Billing Address Postal Code
Note: If the columns are not available here, you may still be able to add it via customization. Please see our article "Adding a Column to a Grid".
4. Click Update and the grid will show the fields you selected. (Note: If you wish to save this view, see our article on "Custom Filter Views".)
5. If the grid is to your liking, click the cloud icon and then click Export to CSV. This will save a CSV file to your computer. Make sure you remember you saved it!
With the CSV file, you can now import it into the application you use to create your printing labels. Here are a few articles to help out:
This is an article from Microsoft's support site for using in Microsoft Word: Print labels for your mailing list.