The Show Right Panel action provides users an option to display the right panel within Method allowing easy access for:
- Quick Invite User to add additional Method users
- Manage Tags to manage existing tags
The above image shows what the screen looks when managing tags.
Using Show Right Panel Action
Configuring this action is very simple. The screen consists of one dropdown allowing you to choose which right panel to show. At this time, you can choose between a panel to quickly invite users, or a panel to manage tags.
Quick Invite User
Selecting this option will allow you to quickly add additional Method users from the right panel which will open on your current screen.
To add a user follow the steps below:
- Provide a user Name for the user being inivted.
- Provide a valid Email for the user being invited.
- Set the permissions for the user being invited. You can choose to apply the Same App Permissions as those assigned to an existing user.
- Click Invite.
Note: Adding additional user will increase your monthly subscription cost.
Selecting this option will allow you to quickly manage your existing tags from the right panel which will open on your current screen.
Managing your tags provides the following options:
Renames your existing tag. Renaming a tag will also update the tag in all records in Method with the new tag name.
- Place the cursor into the tag you want to rename
- Give your tag a new name
- Click the green check mark to save
This will merge two tags into a single tag. This cannot be undone!
- Select the tag you no longer want to use, this is the tag to merge
- Select the tag you want to keep
- Click Merge
This deletes a tag you will no longer use. Deleting a tag will also remove the tag from all records in Method. This cannot be undone!
- Locate the tag you want to delete
- Click the Delete