The Picture object lets you add an image to the screen. This image is static, and the user does not have the ability to replace the image.
Having said that, you can change the image by using the Update Controls on Screen action. If you update the picture object with the URL of an image, that image will show.
Picture Object Properties
When you select the picture object, you will be able to set its settings, style, and events.
- Caption: Name of the the picture object. This is not a caption you would normally find underneath a picture.
- Hide Caption: If you’re just labeling your control for your own information but don’t want the text to show in the live screen, check this box.
- Load State: The initial state when the screen loads.
- Default Image: The default image when a picture hasn’t been chosen yet.
- Selected Image: Upload an image file to be displayed.
- Size: There are three choices of sizing
- Fixed Height & Width – the size of the image will never change
- Responsive (auto height) – the picture resizes to fit the height
- Responsive (background) – the picture resizes to fit the background
- Height/Width: Select the height and width based on pixels or percentage of area.
- Border size/color/style: Change the size, color and style of your border.
ACTIONS / EVENTS
- Click event: The click event triggers if the picture object is clicked.